Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday

I was going to do my taxes today...but when I arrived at my tax guys office, I had forgotten something, my W-2!!! Determined not to waste the time I had spent getting to downtown Brooklyn, I walked around looking for a VHS stabilizer. A VHS stabilizer turns VCR tapes into digital information so the computer can de-code it. I did not have much luck. However, I found this great Salvation Army in downtown Brooklyn and hooked up with some fresh vinyl, in particular some Funkmaster Flex beats and an old Clancy Brothers record. ($2.00 per record) I also picked up VHS tapes of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" and Chris Rock's "Bring the Pain." I am a HUGE Chris Rock fan. Good stuff. On the way home, I stopped at a second hand store and found an old VCR tape of Batman Returns, starring Val Kilmer, Jim Carrey, Tommy Lee Jones, Nicole Kidman, and Chris O'Donnell. I figured that I should brush up on some Batman history since Catwoman Niki Notarile (www.myspace.com/nikinotarile) is going to be my guest this Sunday evening @ 8PM PST, 5PM PST. You can see the show @ my blog www.stupidshite.com.

Currently listening :
The Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem
By The Clancy Brothers & Makem & Tommy Makem
Release date: By 03 Septe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home