Wednesday, May 16, 2007

IGIGX - SUNDAY, MAY 20th, 8PM EST



FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

“DEAR IMMACULATELY GROOMED ITALIAN GUY”

SUNDAY, MAY 20th – “VIDEO MUSIC EXPERT STEPHEN PITALO”

8PM EST – 5PM PST LIVE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF
WWW.STICK-AM.COM. (LEAVE OUT THE DASH)

Stephen directed the cheapest music video ($50) ever be played on MTV.

IN STEPHEN'S OWN WORDS...
"I'm a music video director currently living in Brooklyn. I work
mostly with independent artists, and you can see my most recent videos
at myspace.com/packratnyc. I'd love to come on and talk about the state
of music videos today, since I now book myself on radio shows as a
"video music expert." I won a car in the final prize round on VH1's
NAME THAT VIDEO, and I directed the cheapest music video to ever air on
MTV's "120 Minutes" show."

BLURBS FROM STEPHEN'S BIO:
"...Stephen also managed to write feature entertainment articles including interviews with Joey Ramone, Rick Springfield, Cheap Trick and the Black Crowes; start a punk band
that played CBGB's after only six months; further his career as a music video producer and director; AND win the Grand Prize on VH1's "Name That Video" program by naming ten music videos (song and artist) in sixty seconds in the final prize round. In the music video world, he produced, directed and edited clips for MCA Records' rockers alt-rockers Becky Sharp, hip-hop sensation Reality Serum, latina
rocker Gabriela Flores and lo-fi rockers Supple."

See YA SUNDAY!!! BRING ALL YO HOMEYS!!!

Lupiani

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home