Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Rap - "Positutely!"

Laser beams, eggs and cheese
You can hear me coming
All Sucka MC's
Down on YO knees

My rhymes got y'all in a tangle
Your raps are so yesterday
negativity gone all astray

Listen to my words
talkin food and all that stuff
acting all tuff
I write better than you far_.

Sittin up all night
trying to be creative
I'm all up in YO grill
given you that ole school shiver
that ole school thrill.

Yo mind is all twisted with negativity
who cares if you getting a buck fiddy
Yo just playing to da machine
Ya'll need to get yo minds sharp and nimble
Ya'll getting caught on the double dribble.

Getting paid ain't the end of the road
Y'all gots to show at the big hotel
Your flow got me thinkin
I got to lay it on thick
cuz your raps be stinkin
Like a certain
Brooklyn sewage plant

Yesterdays news
singing your lame azz blues
my stereo just blew a fuse
See,! listening to your raps
now I gotta cruise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home