Monday, January 21, 2008

New Rap - "Rambletopia"

Bring dat beat back...

Sitting up all nite
rhymnin, rippin
having a rap heart attack

I got you in my site
without hesitation
I'm gonna git it right

My words are righteous
knockin out sucka MC's
zapping em like mosquitos
using my mind
killing em with my word torpedos

Ya'll singing about chetters and cheese
and all that slimy sleeze
pre packaged back beat fame
gonna give you some of my no frills game

I'm throwing my hat in the rang
gonna given yo some of my notorious zang

Whaddup dog?
Ya'll bark and no bite
Let me rip something in your ear
hopin to get some kind of fight

I am a free style wizard
this shitzy spills outa me
just like dat buck fiddy
you punkin from some Hollywood stoolie
hoping he can get more outta yo
weak azz boolie

So come on moody
come and get some
let me hear that low dull hum
words with no hearts
come on ya'll lil pop tarts

I have adopted Brooklyn
for a reason
to come to grips with
all this hip hop treason

Singing the words just ain't enough
without a red beating heart
ya'll finished
before I even start

So come on y'all
I'll be the turtle
You can be the hare

we'll see who can win
this freestyle truth or dare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home