Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Advertisers WANTED!!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Advertisers
Current mood: optimistic

All of you advertisers out there, listen up! My weekly talk show, "Dear Immaculately Groomed Italian Guy," is getting hotter than a WILDFIRE RACING THROUGH THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS!" Yes I know, I am an old man over forty living out some UNRESOLVED childhood fantasy, but you know, it makes for some good INTERNET TV. My DEMOGRAPHIC is EXPANDING to all age groups all around the world. If you would like me to pitch your products on my show, please contact me @ aplupiani@gmail.com. Products like Old Spice, Fruit of the Loom, Gillette, and various multi-grain cereal products will do just fine. Thanks, and have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home