Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Rap - "Wordsmithology"

Bring it back y'all...

Sittin right here at my deck
plucking, rhymin
twistin my world
into rap dynamo-mite

Expanding my vocabulary
like lifting weights
reaching for new heights

My world is like a refrigerator
all kinds of good foodies
all kinds of stuff
none of that spoils eazzy
go ahead and take a bite lil weezy

All young mc's listen up
listen hard, listen right
This is a rap Superbowl

I'm callin the plays
watch my words light up
I'm not talkin blunts either

I'm talking missiles and rocket ships
that blast off into the night

I'm callin for an all out hip hop blitz
gonna melt the field
and the competition
with one or two solid licks

Don't bother showin up
unless your'e in tip top shape
ready to rhyme
ready to bring it
ready to tape.

So stop all your cryin
blamin and whinin
it's time to grow up
and learn from an aficionado

No, this is not the time
to end this rhyme
with a two letter word
that ends in "O."

Don't come back
until your'e confident
with your word choice
and ready to fly solo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home