Monday, January 28, 2008

A Response to "Da Sargent and Tat-G"

Da Sargent's MYSPACE PAGE

TaT-G & Da Sargent








Nothing like THE Ole Skool "Hip Hopinator,"
Da Sargent, "Yessssssssir!"
Shoot the video with Tat -G,
is he your next door neighbor?

I still got my training wheels
better watch out
I got mad word skillzzzzzz

Went to school
now I'm playin the fool
but that's cool

We all just messing around
gettin paid right now seems to be elusive
that's alrighty, I rather be inclusive

Y'all got the Be Bop
that Rat-a-Tat flow
sorry if I'm a bit slow
I'm just an Average Joe

I'm listening to your message
while I'm eating my dinner
looking for deeper meaning

This isn't Edgar Allen Poe
or is it???

Da Sargent and Tat-G
I know the former, yet to meet the latter
I consider Da Sargent my homey, my B

Tat-G looks like he means business
thats a good thing
he's not fussin or hissin
doesn't seem to do alot of dissin

The lyrics are kinda dark and gloomy
yet I understand why
there's no need to cry

Packing heaters
is probably part of everyday life

Life in the hood is different
than what I know

I'm as white guy from the burbs
all we talk about are herbs

I'm about to kick back
loading up the stack
gonna listen to some trax
kick back and relax

Gonna wish you a good night
I'm gonna chill
and throw on "License to Ill."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home