Saturday, January 26, 2008

Chewin Gravy

Who chews gravy?
I never have
not even a "maybe."

I like gravy
I put it on all my favorite dishes
and sometimes if my dinner guests
have special wishes

I like gravy on pork
steak and french fries

On second thought, I guess I chew gravy
cuz it's on the food
there ain't no compromise

If your'e asking me why I'm talking about this
I don't really know
I like the gravy
it makes the food more delicious

Tantalizing my taste buds
The gravy makes the food more appetizing
creates good conversation
while socializing

A good gravy stock is not hard to make
don't fool around
acting like you gonna swipe my gravy,

There's plenty you can take
just don't get greedy, don't be a fake.

There is no compromise when making your gravy
or else it might taste like cat food,
I have never tasted cat food,
but it smells pretty bad,
there's gravy in it too,
not the right kind
you might go blind

So the next time you think about chewing your gravy
remember this rhyme
we don't want you to end up in the hospital
going crazy or doing some hard time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home