Thursday, November 29, 2007

Got More Material

"Rapping By Myself" Anthology

I got more material
let me finish my cereal

In freestyle form
I'm like a big bad storm

Young MC's step back
while I lay down some more track

This train keeps a goin
My rhythms keep a flowin

Once your'e possessed
there's no turnin back
just like the the master
of the most def tracks
original recordings
lot's of reverb on top of the stacks

I might hit ya
before you even know it
my beatz will carry you away
like a rip tide
on a calm quiet day.

So all you MC's in the shadows
grab all you pillows
go up to your rooms
and sharpen you pencils

If you can match me
rhyme for rhyme,
rhythm for rhythm,
I just might invite you
to be a part of my
exclusive hip hop legion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home