Friday, November 30, 2007

Breaking It Down Like Butter

"Rapping By Myself " Anthology
Breakin It Down Like Butta - Message to St. Moolio

Yo Gentle MC's,
Listen Up,
this long distance playa
is shakin up an down your block
breakin loose
breakin free

Gettin out my blender
Where most of your raps go
for me to re-order
Right in my Osterizer.

Flipping that switch
full speed
thats right
You know those lil red buttons at the end

Mixing rippin,
and mixing again

Gonna come up with
a Healthy, low cal
Hip Hop Shake
That ill make your mind fuzzy, lazy,
It will drive you buggy, crazy.

Lean and mean,
not much fat,
not much beef.

My tracks hit ya like laser beams
can't learn this in school
or smoking some home grown trees

Zippidy Zapp
I'm not foolin
just sittin back coolin

This is a Message for St. Moolio
to be heard by all MC stoolio
(This ain't funny so don't you dare laugh)

Sucka MC's
when you wake up in the morning
you thinkin where, when
I'm thinkin, "been there, done that!"

Life revolves around chetters
slinky ass rhymes
no matter how you fan the flames
they just all silly games

When you ready to start challenging me
with some raps worthy of the MBA
I'll be here ready to take you on
I ain't going no where
I just keep rippin, rhymin, and playing
doing my own ole school thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home