Saturday, December 01, 2007

I Got Lunch

I gotta burger
I gotta beer
I'm eatin around noon time
I'm eatin my way outta here.

Can't tell me no different all sucka MC's
If you ain't eatin
you ain't playin

Pass me dat mustard
and mayo too
Gotta get my lunch down
It's almost a quarter to two.

When the waitress come over
I order extra fries, onion rings
and everything that got flava

Rippin through my chicken fingers
Destroying those portobellos
I still got room for more goodies
can't wait for some ice cream and cookies.

When ya'll tellin me to stop eatin my lunch
I'll tell you to step back
I'm just chillin, eatin,
I'll squish you before my next snack.

For all MC's challenging me and my lunch
get your own damn burger
grab your own darn beer

I'm gonna keep eatin
nothing gonna hold me down
nothing to worry, nothing or fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home