Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Box of Cheerios

Rap Anthology (con't)

I got my box of cheerios
make y'all delirios

I mix in strawberries
soy milk and banana
I'm looking more like Tony Montana

Some call this a mockery
others say I'm fly
when I am downin my cheerios
it's like rapper drive by

I love crunching my cheerios
they stay crispy for a long time
I stir em and mix em
put them in crazy shapes
I position and transfix em

Sometimes I break out honey or brown sugar
to make my cheerios more interesting
it goes all around the bowl
mesmerizing, fascinating.

So all you hungry MC's
that got now here to turn
just drop some cheerios
especially when you got calories to burn

The cheerios will make y'all feel better
their healthy and crunchy
and go well with peanut butter

Ya'll can eat Wheaties, Bran Chex, or whatever
I'm tellin ya right now
it's the cheerios
that will be around forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home