Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Chetters and Biscuits

Rapping by Myself Anthology (con't)

I don't want to be petty
don't wanna tell no lie
when I got extra chetters
I buy my dog
the best biscuits
money can buy

This might be extravagant
might be way out of line
but my dog Charlie
never whimpers or whines

Charlie dog is da whack
he watches my back
always at attention, always ready to attack

He's the finest of Chihuahua stock
I've seen him go after the baddest
rottys and pits on my block.

His fangs are laser sharp
shows em off with a big snarl
this playa never throws in the towel

When we go for walks
all the ladies say he's so handsome
most are ready to pay a small ransom

I have to pull him away
he's like a rock star
everyone wants him to stop and play

Back at home
Charlie likes to take naps
He's got a nice doggie bed
likes to lay down in it
especially after he's just fed

Once in awhile
Charlie barks, even gives a growl
always keeping watch
always on the lookout
especially for Sucka MC's on the prowl.

Sucka MC's know who you are
The ones who steal my stuff
that's why I got Charlie
cuz he's super tough

So ya'll do me a fava
when you got some extra chetters
don't be a mooch, take care of your pooch
Remember your dog can be your savior.

He's our best friend
to the end, he will defend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home